Tuesday, December 7, 2010


HI everyone.. Yes I am back again for a few days and as always apologetic for my slackness. The Tonight Show has gone National, I'm off filming Cebu, Malaysia and the wilds for Jasons Journeys, and my BBC work keeps me flat out overseas.

I was overwhelmed at the response to Jasons Journeys, and the request for nomination at the Logies (which I declined) but love Sydney, its harbour and
occasional sunshine lol..

I am back to Host the NYE special for the network and to tie up some loose ends.. My best wishes for Xmas to you all (even u smoochy!) and God Bless.. 2011 is almost upon us - can you believe it?

Still writing back to the fans of Jasons Journeys - I will get to you!! But then I will also get to Tanzania lol.. Bye for now everyone.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment